Depending on the project in certain cases stump removal can get difficult, especially if the tree is very old and has deep roots. Forest Hill Forestry has been in the business for the last ten years. We have provided our stump grinding services to numerous clients who have always come back to us when in need of similar services. Our stump grinder will grind the roots of the stump 6-10 inches below grade. We then fill the hole with wood chips which flatten out over time. You can then lay sod, concrete or whatever you want over the area to make your landscaping vision come true. When you hire our team for stump or grinding we will always deliver efficient services and meet your needs.
Professional Help is Always Better
Though it might sound easy, stumps are quite difficult to remove. It is always better to leave the job in the hands of a professional, especially if you don’t have any experience and the right tools for the job. Our stump removal team is knowledgeable and will remove the stump carefully without damaging the surrounding area. A tree stump can be an eyesore. By removing your tree stump you will have a better looking lawn, more yard space and mowing grass will be easy. When you remove a tree and not the stump, occasionally the roots will grow again. We can help to solve this problem by grinding the stump down so that nothing else will grow. All you need to do is to give us a call.
Depending on the project and the stump location, it can be a difficult task. It can be a whole lot more difficult if the stump has very deep roots. We have provided our services to numerous clients who always come back to us when they are in need of any tree care services. Our tools and equipment are high-tech and our stump grinder will grind the roots of the stump 6-10 inches below grade. After that, we fill put the hole with wood chips which flatten out after some time. You can lay sod, concrete or whatever you want to make that area look attractive. This will make your landscape even better. Forest Hill Forestry is in the tree care business for more than ten years. Hire us for a brilliant and effective tree stump grinding experience.
Professional Assistance is Always Better
Although it might seem an easy task, grinding stumps is quite a difficult job. So it is best if you leave it to professionals, especially if you don’t have the right equipment and tools. Our tree stump removal team is professional and they have years of expertise. They have got everything that is required to remove or grind that ugly-looking unattractive stump. When you remove your tree stump, your lawn will look prettier and tidy. There will be more grass and mowing your lawn will be an easy thing to do. We can help you with this by grinding that sore stump off your property. All you have to do is give us a call and get a free estimate.
Reasons to get that Tree Stump Removed
If you have recently removed a tree from your property all that left behind is a stump then get it removed. It may seem like a non-issue and of no significance but it is important. Tree stumps can be dangerous for your landscape because they possess the following dangers which you cannot simply ignore. The cost for stump removal is not that much but it is really worth spending your money. Find out why.
Curb Appeal and Property Value
Tree stumps take a huge toll on your property’s value and curb appeal. They are disgusting and look very unattractive on your lawn or yard. If you are thinking about selling your property and move to another place, then you need to make sure two things if you want your house to be sold at a good price. You have to maintain a nice curb appeal which will attract potential customers. You also need to maintain that resale value. It is very important to sell your property at the desired rate. These two qualities are enough for you two to consider stump removal. Being unattractive and hazardous, these stumps can bring down your curb appeal and property value greatly. You simply don’t want this. To make the best sale of your property, consider tree stump removal Edmonton.
Stumps are heaven for insects like beetles, termites, and other wood-boring creepy organisms. You surely don’t want these harmful insects to crawl into your home. Everyone wants a safe environment for their home but these insects possess a major threat. Since these tree stumps are attractive to insects, removing them ASAP would be the best solution for it. If the pesky insects get into your house then it can spread diseases. You don’t want this for your family and children.
New Tree Growth
The most obvious reason for tree removal is that you don’t want that particular tree in your lawn or yard. You never wanted it in the first place. But in many cases, they can grow back into a new tree. They will gradually build up strength and turn into an ugly looking tree. This is something that you don’t want because it will affect your curb appeal and property value. You will again have to invest in the removal of that tree. It is best to remove that stump as soon as possible. Many people remove the stump along with the tree removal. It is a one-time cost for stump removal and it is worth it.
Trip and Fall Issue
This issue rather seems uninteresting to you but it is real. If you have kids who love to play in the yard must have experienced this. If there are any obstacles in your lawn like obstructive stumps then it would be best for you to remove them. Your children can trip and hit their heads or something to the ground. This can cause real injuries and it is not recommended to have obstructive things in the area where little children play. They can break their arm or a leg. Are you willing to take that risk? For the best tree and stump removal get in touch with stump removal Ottawa.
How to Tree Stump Removal
There are many methods that are used by individuals and professionals to remove the stump. You can cut off the stump completely you can use a stump grinder to do the job. If you have patience and want to save a lot of money then you can go for the chemical method. If you want to do tree stump removal manually then you can follow the given steps.
- First of all, you will need a shovel, a chainsaw, a mattock, and a rake. These tools will help you a lot in this whole process.
- Start the chainsaw and cut off as much as you can. Try to get it level with the ground. You need to remove most of the stump with the chainsaw. It is kind of like Stump grinding.
- Use a hydraulic lever to raise the grinder a couple of inches above the ground. After that, move this lower to about 3-4 inches into the stump.
- When you have grinded about 4 inches with the grinder wheel then move it forward. Repeat the whole process until the entire stump is removed and nothing is left above the ground. You can use stump grinding rental to rent all these products.
If you are not up for manual labor then you can always count on the slow and steady chemical process. Your tree stump will be removed chemically but it will take months and even a year in some cases. Moreover, this chemical process is only suitable for the stumps which are not so huge in size. For this method, you will need a small drill to pinch holes, a chainsaw, potassium nitrate, and some fuel oil or kerosene. You don’t need a complete stump grinding home depot for this. Just get the things that are mentioned.
- Cut off the tree stump with the help of a chainsaw. Do not stop until you can’t go any further with this.
- Drill one-inch holes around the stump’s surface and move inward by about 4-5 inches and then drill again. These holes should be equidistant from each other.
- The holes that your drill should be around 8 to 10 inches deep. You need a powerful drill machine for this.
- You will also have to drill additional holes at the sides of the stump. The drilled holes should meet each other in a way that they create a 45-degree angle.
- Pour potassium nitrate into the holes and let it sit there for a while.
- Fill all the holes with water and let the whole solution dissolve in the stump.
- Sit back and wait for 2-3 months so the stump can dissolve all the liquid and it becomes very spongy.
- Get an ex and cut off the spongy tree.
- You can also pour some kerosene oil on the stump and let it sit for a week.
- Burn the stump and remove the debris off your property.
If you don’t want all this trouble and want a nice and easy procedure then you can just rot your stump. It is an easy process and you don’t have to go for extreme measures to remove that stump. Follow the given steps.
- Drill holes into the stump that should be about 8-10 inches deep. The holes should be equidistant from each other.
- Pour high-nitrogen substance in the tree stump holes and also water into each hole. This will make a solution that will melt the tree stump.
- Chip off the pieces of that soft stump with any tool you prefer.
- Fill the hole with dirt or wood chips and flatten it out.
- If you are looking for cheap and professional stump grinding services then consider stump grinding Edmonton.